We’re very proud that UbiOps are one of our sponsors and will be joining us at #WSAI21 to give a workshop on #MLOps stacks.
NEWSFLASH: Dutch Government confirms that physical events can take place this October!
The global AI community will return once again to Amsterdam on 13th-14th October for the fifth edition of World Summit AI, where we have re-designed the summit to act as an AI omnichannel! A format which will allow for a safe and exclusive gathering in-person in Amsterdam, whilst also running a first-class production online.
What you can expect:
- Plenary sessions: live and streamed to the platform with mind blowing speakers and world leaders
- Table-talks: curated, board room style meetings to find peer-to-peer solutions to your current challenges
- Masterclass sessions: workshops with a difference, world leading speakers giving private masterclasses to small groups at the physical summit and online
- Workshops: nobody likes wasting time. Learn from experts in a structured, hands-on session which will keep you engaged and make the learning stick
- Curated 121 meetings: using our AI powered matchmaking tool – physically, there will be managed meeting points and, online, there will be camera-on meetings
We’ll be announcing our first set of speakers over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here our key themes for 2021 around creating AI with Impact:
- AI for business: How to overcome pandemic disruption with continuity action plans
- AI for current state-of-play: How are emerging technologies fuelling digital transformation in the current climate?
- AI in focus: going beyond the buzz and hype, AI in action enterprise stories from the top AI brains in corporates and big tech
- Deep dive AI tech talks: fundamental breakthroughs in ML, AI, NLP, robotics, and so much more
- AI transformers: hear from the CEOs and the Founders of the most disruptive AI tech companies of tomorrow
- AI with impact: how to scale AI for enterprise-wide business transformation
- Trustworthy AI: how to get your AI model choices right
Be quick and save your seats before it's too late!
See you soon in person or online 🔥
Any questions? We're here to help, email us at email@example.com
Global AI community InspiredMinds has announced the appointment of Charlie Cracknell as Managing Director and board member of the core business including world-leading brands World Summit AI and Intelligent Health.
Announcement: WORLD SUMMIT AI announces return to a physical summit this October in Amsterdam for fifth year anniversary special edition
If there is is one sector where AI is already paying dividends, it's in finance. We can see the impact across the sector as a whole from private banking, to customer service, investment banking and financial services.